Incoming Students must:
- Proceed with our on-line application following the link: http://www.studenti.unige.it/areaint/international-students or
- For Erasmus + Students: http://www.studenti.unige.it/areaint/foreignstudents/erasmus/english/
- Enroll at:
- International Mobility Office on Piazza della Nunziata, 6, II floor (Incoming Erasmus + Students and Incoming Students on Extra-LLP Agreements)
- SASS Office, Piazza della Nunziata, 6, III floor (Incoming Students participating on the CINDA Programme).
- International Activities Office, Piazza della Nunziata, 6 (Incoming Students on Academic Cooperation Agreements - for instance Erasmus Mundus)
- After steps 1 and 2, go to Segreteria degli Studenti della Scuola di Scienze MFN, Viale Benedetto XV, 7 (San Martino Area) to collect their badge.
- Hand out a copy of the printout of their matriculation, and their Learning Agreement, fully approved by both Coordinators, to the office Sportello dello Studente of the School of Sciences, Viale Benedetto XV, 3 in order to have the courses uploaded onto their on-line plan of studies. If the case they will have to present possible Changes to their Learning Agreement as well, with the same modalities as mentioned above.
Incoming Students may have their Certificate of Arrival and their Certificate of Attendance signed by the Erasmus Coordinator.
Before their departure:
- Incoming Erasmus + Students for Studies need to collect their Transcript of Records at Segreteria degli Studenti on Viale Benedetto XV, 7 (San Martino Area); the page ‘After the Mobility of their Learning agreement for Studies’ will not be signed.
- Incoming Erasmus + Students for Traineeship can have the page ‘After the Mobility’ of their Learning Agreement for Traineeship filled in and signed by the Coordinator, or, they can ask for a written certification about the activities carried out.
- If their sending University requires it, they may request to have their Certificate of Attendance signed by their Coordinator.
Read this page